AZURIA / Regulatory Capital
The Project – To support ongoing calculation and reporting of Regulatory Capital and implementation of changes arising from IFRS17 accounting standards.
- Monthly calculation and reporting of Regulatory Capital
- Performing Analysis of Change and facilitating Management Reporting
- Review and submission of quarterly APRA Returns
- Collaborating with stakeholders from across the organisation to understand the impacts of IFRS17 on model inputs
- Model updates to cater for changes arising from the adoption of IFRS17 Accounting Standards
Azuria Partner’s Contributions:
- Understood the model dependencies and the company’s requirements in a short timeframe Successful delivery of monthly actuarial calculations for regulatory capital
- Maintained the capital calculation models and facilitated updates as required
- Project Managed the updates to capital models arising from IFRS17
- The client was pleased with the services performed
- The client was able to delegate the responsibilities with trust and the assurance of it being performed with care.
- The work performed enabled the client to be better prepared for IFRS17 implementation